Thursday, November 14, 2013

Starlight Labels is on Etsy

 
Starlight Labels is now on Etsy!!
 
Crafters and entrepreneurs have always been my favorite customers.  (Sorry parents and seniors.)  Even though I take pleasure in running my business, shipping hundreds of name labels a week can get pretty boring and monotonous.  Customizing a label for an entrepreneur gets my blood flowing and those "Made for you" labels give me a warm and fuzzy feeling.  It sparks my imagination and gets the creative juices flowing.
 
That's what Etsy is all about.  Browsing on Etsy is like wading in a pool where creativity and imagination run amok.  The resourcefulness and originality of their sellers never cease to amaze me.   I derive inspiration from their hundreds of artists that create actual and digital items to sell combining the use of their creative minds and their hands.
 
Comparatively, our items are pretty uninspiring but they serve a useful purpose and can be used by many Etsy sellers to label their products.  They're a customized item and that's one of Etsy's specialties.

Buy from our Etsy store and get 10% off all orders from now till 12/20/13.
 
Happy Labeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment